RunTime ToolKit License
- This is an agreement between SwiftExpat.com and Licensee (the holder of the license).
- This License Agreement is valid without SwiftExpat.com's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.
- SwiftExpat.com has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
- The license agreement terminates immediately after violation of any of the terms and conditions described.
- Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. SwiftExpat.com is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
- RunTime ToolKit is a perpetual license. You may continue using all components even if your maintainance expires.
- RunTime ToolKit is licensed per user. Each developer implementing the components needs a license.
- Support is provided for the latest release only.
- Email support is included for the single licensed developer.
- Support is provided for a period of one year.
Maintainance / Updates
- Updates provided during the license period of one year from date of purchase.
- This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously and used only by the licensed user.
- Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement.
- You cannot sell or distribute any part of RunTime ToolKit as a modified product.
- You cannot transfer the license to another developer.
- You cannot transfer the license to another company.
- You cannot distribute partial or full source code of any component from RunTime ToolKit.
- You cannot use partial or full source code of components from RunTime ToolKit for creating any type of other components that are distributed or sold with or without source code.
- You cannot change the source code of any component from RunTime ToolKit and sell or distribute this as a modified product.
- Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
- After expiry of the registration SwiftExpat.com can no longer provide any old version of software, documentation or samples.
- SwiftExpat.com is not a backup service and expects backups to be made by the licensed user.
Warranty / Disclaimer
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- SwiftExpat.com IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE
- Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify SwiftExpat.com and hold SwiftExpat.com harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
- YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE ACCURACY AND THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
- SwiftExpat.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SwiftExpat.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SwiftExpat.com BV BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF SwiftExpat.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You are licensed to distribute Marshal as part of your compiled application.
- You may use the component for development of applications or any type of software module in general by a single developer within the company holding the license.
- You may use the component on all development systems used by the developer assigned by the company holding the license.
- You may sell any number of applications in any quantity without any additional run-time fees required.
- You cannot create a descendant compiled product such as OCX, ActiveX, Web, VCL control and sell or distribute this as a product.
- You cannot use the Marshal component in applications sold with a different publisher name than the company holding the license.
- You are licensed to use Caddie on your primary development machine under one user account.
- Each developer using Caddie requires a license.
- You may install Caddie on one backup machine provided it is only used by the licensed user.
- Terminal server shared usage is not allowed.