RunTime ToolKit Built on FNC
RunTime ToolKit is the right combination for busy developers to focus on inspection and capturing information to remediate defects. RunTime ToolKit component Marshal allows you to inspect applications on platform and Caddie to review offline. Software development is all about the right mix of talent, tools, process and testing. How do you develop and deliver, with consistent results, a great looking application that works?
- Feature-rich components are hard to get right (have you ever missed a setting?) RunTime ToolKit gives you access to component properties to diagnose defects. Apply property changes and see the effect realtime to eliminate guesswork. Marshal will capture the changes in a session for you to review offline.
- Fine Tune
- RunTime ToolKit addresses the challenges faced with user interface elements such as fine tuning color schemes, ensuring translated fields are displayed properly, and resizing controls.
- Clients expect to see changes quickly. Modifying at runtime can get you valuable feedback when engaging with a client.
- Marshal was designed around ease of implementation. With the drag of a button you place the Marshal control in your application and instrument your existing code. Marshal creates its own form without cluttering your application form.
- Inspecting components at runtime allows you to diagnose configuration or data driven behavior. Inspect the items collection to ensure the data was loaded and determine if the item is hidden.
- Capture the details and integrate the fixes into your source code immediately or at your own pace. Marshal records each change to component properties in a session which can be reviewed offline in Caddie.
- Compare Before and After
- Marshal automatically captures screen shots before and after property modifications. Visually compare the details of the form before and after a change.
- Target Deployment
- Deploy instrumented code during testing or to beta users. Marshal can be controlled using build configurations to target specific builds.
- Vendor Agnostic
- Designed to work with controls from any vendor, Marshal is fully functional in an application that uses no other FNC controls. Partnering with FNC leverages technologies to deliver better tools.
Inspection at runtime means everything in Marshal has to work across Windows, Android, macOS and iOS. Marshal is built on TMS FNC UI Pack to deliver instrumentation with a consistent look and feel across VCL and FMX. Thanks to FNC technology Web and LCL are on the roadmap and you can expect the same great looking user interface.
FNC controls allow Marshal to focus on functionality, collection, organization and access to application components, across both VCL and FMX frameworks. The FNC controls provide continuity—a familiar look and feel.
The choice to partner with the TMS FNC UI Pack was clear.
Mashal is built on the TMS FNC UI Pack. To compile and run Marshal, the TMS FNC UI Pack (licensed or demo) is required, not included in the purchase of RunTime ToolKit. You may use Marshal with the demo components of the TMS FNC UI Pack, subject to the restrictions of the demo.
Marshal Release Cycle
Updates for Marshal are provided based on the current version of the FNC UI Pack.
Marshal will not work with a version of FNC UI Pack lower than 22.214.171.124.
- Written by: SwiftExpat
- Category: About
Single Developer License for RunTime ToolKit - $75 USD
Review details on Supported Platforms prior to purchase. Marshal requires a license to TMS FNC UI Pack, a separate purchase. RunTime ToolKit can be used with the demo version of the TMS FNC UI Pack if you do not purchase a license.
View License Agreement
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- Support via email
- Source code is included for Marshal
- After 1 year, a 50% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Deputy Licensed version with nag messages removed
- Source code is included for Deputy
After your purchase, you need to install Caddie, follow this guide. When you receive the license code you can install it in Caddie.
- Written by: SwiftExpat
- Category: About
Product support is provided by email for customers with active maintainance. Contact us via email @
Payment support is provided by MyCommerce. For issues with payments please use shopper support
For general Inquiries please email
Community Edition Support
For support with the community edition, please create an issue on the Github site
SwiftExpat is a sofware development studio with headquarters in Houston, Texas USA.
At SwiftExpat, we're dedicated to creating quality tools that enable Delphi developers to create better applications faster.
RunTime ToolKit License
- This is an agreement between SwiftExpat.com and Licensee (the holder of the license).
- This License Agreement is valid without SwiftExpat.com's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.
- SwiftExpat.com has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
- The license agreement terminates immediately after violation of any of the terms and conditions described.
- Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. SwiftExpat.com is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
- RunTime ToolKit is a perpetual license. You may continue using all components even if your maintenance expires.
- RunTime ToolKit is licensed per user. Each developer implementing the components needs a license.
- Support is provided for the latest release only.
- Email support is included for the single licensed developer.
- Support is provided for a period of one year.
Maintenance / Updates
- Updates provided during the license period of one year from date of purchase.
- This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously and used only by the licensed user.
- Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement.
- You cannot sell or distribute any part of RunTime ToolKit as a modified product.
- You cannot transfer the license to another developer.
- You cannot transfer the license to another company.
- You cannot distribute partial or full source code of any component from RunTime ToolKit.
- You cannot use partial or full source code of components from RunTime ToolKit for creating any type of other components that are distributed or sold with or without source code.
- You cannot change the source code of any component from RunTime ToolKit and sell or distribute this as a modified product.
- Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
- After expiry of the registration SwiftExpat.com can no longer provide any old version of software, documentation or samples.
- SwiftExpat.com is not a backup service and expects backups to be made by the licensed user.
Warranty / Disclaimer
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- SwiftExpat.com IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE
- Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify SwiftExpat.com and hold SwiftExpat.com harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
- YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE ACCURACY AND THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
- SwiftExpat.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SwiftExpat.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SwiftExpat.com BV BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF SwiftExpat.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You are licensed to distribute Marshal as part of your compiled application.
- You may use the component for development of applications or any type of software module in general by a single developer within the company holding the license.
- You may use the component on all development systems used by the developer assigned by the company holding the license.
- You may sell any number of applications in any quantity without any additional run-time fees required.
- You cannot create a descendant compiled product such as OCX, ActiveX, Web, VCL control and sell or distribute this as a product.
- You cannot use the Marshal component in applications sold with a different publisher name than the company holding the license.
- You are licensed to use Caddie on your primary development machine under one user account.
- Each developer using Caddie requires a license.
- You may install Caddie on one backup machine provided it is only used by the licensed user.
- Terminal server shared usage is not allowed.
- You are licensed to use Deputy on all development systems used by the developer assigned by the company holding the license.
- Each developer using Deputy requires a license.
- You cannot create a descendant product and sell or distribute this as a product.
- Written by: SwiftExpat
- Category: About